Please see below for our suggested school supply lists. Please note that these supplies are optional.
Optional School Supply List
This is a general list of supplies all first graders will need. You will receive a more specific list from your child’s teacher at Back to School Night in August.
- A box of 24 crayons (Please don’t go bigger than this. It becomes VERY hard for the students to manage more crayons.)
- 6 glue sticks
- A pencil box (square and no larger than 8 x 10 so it fits in the desks)
- Box of tissues
- 12 pencils
Enjoy your summer!
PV First Grade Teachers
Welcome to Second Grade!
The following items are what the Second Grade teachers recommend students have for the beginning of the year
- Pencil/Crayon Box – no larger than 12” long so as to fit in desks
- A few No. 2 pencils, sharpened
- A large eraser (about 2” long if possible)
- 16 or 24 count box of crayons
- 8-10 pack or markers
- Pack of colored pencils
- Glue sticks (small container of 3-5)
- 1- 1 inch 3 ring binder (preferably a hard covered binder)
- 1 set of 5-tab binder dividers
- 1 set of Ear Buds (found at Target, Walmart, etc. in small electronics section)
- 1 box tissues
Have a super summer and we’ll see you in Second Grade! Yippee!!
Second Grade Teachers
Welcome to Third Grade! Below is a list of suggested school supplies for each student:
- A pencil bag with a zipper. (Please NO pencil boxes.
- TWO RED pens
- One box of sharpened pencils
- A light colored highlighter
- SIX glue sticks
- One hardcover marble type composition book for math (Please NO spirals.) One small box of THIN markers
- A small box of crayons 9
- A pair of sturdy scissors (for children)
- THREE Extra Large/Jumbo Book Sox (book covers)
- One package/box of dry erase markers
- One set of Headphones or earbuds
*Please NOTE: Third grade students are NOT allowed to have binders.
PLEASE BE SURE TO LABEL ALL SUPPLIES WITH FIRST NAME OR INITIALS.
Students are encouraged to bring a HEALTHY mid-morning snack to boost energy and concentration each day. Examples: fruit, carrots, pretzels, popcorn.
PLEASE…NO NUTS, NO COOKIES, NO CANDY, NO CHIPS, NO CHOCOLATE
Welcome to Fourth Grade! Below is a list of suggested supplies for each student. These are personal supplies (will be used by your child only)
- Earbuds in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name
- Two Dozen Sharpened Pencils (Kept in Backpack)
- One pack of three-ring binder paper, wide-ruled-please
- One 1 inch, 3-Ring binder
- One folder for 3-Ring binder with two pockets (Homework Folder)
- Three spiral notebooks, wide-ruled
- One sturdy pencil case that could easily fit inside of a desk-please place the following inside:
- At least three highlighters, different colors would be helpful
- At least 2 thin and 2 thick dry erase markers, blue or black
- Crayons or markers-whichever you prefer to color using
- Student-sized scissors
- 2 glue sticks
- One pack of 3”x3” Post-it Notes in your case and a few packs in your backpack or kept at home for later use
- One pink eraser
We can always use boxes of tissues as well.
Thanks so much for your support. We are looking forward to a fantastic year here in fourth grade!
Welcome to Fifth Grade! Below is a list of suggested school supplies for each student:
- Spiral Notebooks- label with your name & subject:
- Math– blue cover
- Content-red cover
- Solid colored Pocket Folders- label with your name & subject:
- Math – blue
- Writing- yellow
- Reading – green
- Social Studies/Science – red
- 100 Page, Hard Cover Composition Notebooks-(3) label with your name & subject:
- Reading Journal
- Grammar Journal
- Words Their Way Journal
- Highlighters (3-4)
- Glue Sticks (several)
- 1 package of Sharpened Pencils
- 1 pencil pouch (small enough to fit in your desk)
- Post-it notes (several packs)
- Sharpened colored pencils (“Twistables” are preferred)
- Small package of crayons
***If possible, please reuse items from 4th grade***
Optional Items to be shared with class:
- Clorox Wipes
Please label all items before bringing into school.