Please see below for our suggested school supply lists. Please note that these supplies are optional.
This is a general list of supplies all first graders will need. You will receive a more specific list from your child’s teacher at Back to School Night in August.
- A box of 24 crayons (Please don’t go bigger than this. It becomes VERY hard for the students to manage more crayons.)
- 6 glue sticks
- A pencil box (square and no larger than 8 x 10 so it fits in the desks)
- Box of tissues
- 12 pencils
- 3 x 5 index cards: 3 packs per student
- Thin Expo markers, fine point, black: 5 per student
Enjoy your summer!
PV First Grade Teachers
Welcome to Second Grade!
The following items are what the Second Grade teachers recommend students have for the beginning of the year
- Pencil/Crayon Box – no larger than 12” long so as to fit in desks
- A few No. 2 pencils, sharpened
- A large eraser (about 2” long if possible)
- 16 or 24 count box of crayons
- 8-10 pack or markers
- Pack of colored pencils
- Glue sticks (small container of 3-5)
- 1- 1 inch 3 ring binder (preferably a hard covered binder)
- 4 count package of 3x3 yellow Post-it notes
- 1 set of Ear Buds (found at Target, Walmart, etc. in small electronics section)
- 1 box tissues
Have a super summer and we’ll see you in Second Grade! Yippee!!
Second Grade Teachers
Welcome to Third Grade! Below is a list of suggested school supplies for each student:
- A pencil bag with a zipper. (Please NO pencil boxes.
- TWO RED pens
- One box of sharpened pencils
- A light colored highlighter
- SIX glue sticks
- One hardcover marble type composition book for math (Please NO spirals.) One small box of THIN markers
- A small box of crayons 9
- A pair of sturdy scissors (for children)
- Stylus for the iPad
- One package/box of dry erase markers
- One set of Headphones or earbuds
*Please NOTE: Third grade students are NOT allowed to have binders.
PLEASE BE SURE TO LABEL ALL SUPPLIES WITH FIRST NAME OR INITIALS.
Students are encouraged to bring a HEALTHY mid-morning snack to boost energy and concentration each day. Examples: fruit, carrots, pretzels, popcorn.
PLEASE…NO NUTS, NO COOKIES, NO CANDY, NO CHIPS, NO CHOCOLATE
Welcome to Fourth Grade! Below is a list of suggested supplies for each student. These are personal supplies (will be used by your child only)
- Earbuds in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name
- Two Dozen Sharpened Pencils (Kept in Backpack)
- One pack of three-ring binder paper, wide-ruled-please
- One 1 inch, 3-Ring binder
- One folder for 3-Ring binder with two pockets (Homework Folder)
- Three spiral notebooks, wide-ruled
- One sturdy pencil case that could easily fit inside of a desk-please place the following inside:
- At least three highlighters, different colors would be helpful
- At least 2 thin and 2 thick dry erase markers, blue or black
- Crayons or markers-whichever you prefer to color using
- Student-sized scissors
- 2 glue sticks
- One pack of 3”x3” Post-it Notes in your case and a few packs in your backpack or kept at home for later use
- One pink eraser
We can always use boxes of tissues as well.
Thanks so much for your support. We are looking forward to a fantastic year here in fourth grade!
Welcome to Fifth Grade! Below is a list of suggested school supplies for each student:
- Spiral Notebooks- label with your name & subject:
- Math– blue cover
- Content-red cover
- Solid colored Pocket Folders- label with your name & subject:
- Math – blue
- Writing- yellow
- Reading – green
- Social Studies/Science – red
- 100 Page, Hard Cover Composition Notebooks-(3) label with your name & subject:
- Reading Journal
- Grammar Journal
- Words Their Way Journal
- Highlighters (3-4)
- Glue Sticks (several)
- 1 package of Sharpened Pencils
- 1 pencil pouch (small enough to fit in your desk)
- Post-it notes (several packs)
- Sharpened colored pencils (“Twistables” are preferred)
- Small package of crayons
***If possible, please reuse items from 4th grade***
Optional Items to be shared with class:
- Clorox Wipes
Please label all items before bringing into school.